Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Fly Wheel

If you havent' seen the movie Fly Wheel you have to get your hands on it. This movie is soooo good! It even made my husband cry. I don't want to give anything away, but the movie is put on by a church group (I think from Albany, GA) and the Lord has his hand all over it. What a powerful message! Rent or borrow it today! You won't be sorry you did. Another movie that this group has done is Facing the Giants and it has a similar message. I haven't seen it yet, but this one is next to come from my blockbuster online account so I'm pretty excited to get to see it. Believe it or not, my son told me that they showed it at his high school the other day when they were finished with testing. The Lord is working in young lives all over the place. We might think that all is in despair, but God is still on the throne. Praise his Holy name!!!

No comments: