Saturday, April 25, 2009

Need a party dress...


Today was definitely a fun day. I took Carly to the circus in Charleston and then we shopped for a party dress, which we didn't find. She has to have one for the finale at her dance recital on May 15. I guess we'll have to go back one evening this week or next weekend. Everything is so picked over from Easter. We didn't try Elder-Beermans, so will probably go there next. The circus was fun. It was her first time ever to go, so it was a lot for her to take in.


Next weekend is Dylan's prom. I'm so excited to see him in his tux and his girlfriend in her formal dress. She is wearing a black and turquoise dress with silver beads and he is wearing a black tux and vest with a turquoise tie. It is going to look so sharp. I can't wait! I also can't believe that my baby boy is going to senior prom and this time next year will be finishing his first year of college. Unbelievable!

No comments: