Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope that you had a great day. Mine started kind of depressing, but ended on a positive note, nonetheless. I've had a chest cold so I woke up feeling pretty crummy. I kind of laid around until it was time to go to the memorial service for my ex-husband's twin brother. It was good to see everyone again even though it was under the saddest of circumstances. After we came from the service we went shopping for a new pair of church shoes for Carly and to Krogers. Then, I ended the day by having dinner at El Jalisco with the two loves of my life (DJ and CJ). She has been dying to eat there ever since we moved back here so we finally took her. It's such an anomaly to find an authentic Mexican restaurant tucked into an Appalachian valley. The food was pretty good and not that expensive at all so we'll probably make it a regular spot now that we've tested the water, so to speak. Hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day with the one or ones that you love!!!

No comments: