Saturday, November 15, 2008

These are a bunch of my favorite things...

I love this time of year. I get to craft!!!! I'm selling the following items on ebay so my crafting excuse is "Hey! I'm making money!" I'm going to super busy between now and Christmas.



Photobucket
These are my primitive, skinny stockings. Aren't they just charming?

Photobucket
These are my primitive, grungy chenille candy canes, tied with Sweet Annie. They smell heavenly!


Photobucket
These are primitive, little stockings and can be used as bowl fillers or for tree ornaments.


Photobucket
These are my poinsettias covered with German glass glitter for that extra special sparkle.


Photobucket
These are cute little primitive snowman heads covered with sparkling mica so they look like they've been out in the snow.


Photobucket
More snowman heads


Photobucket
More stockings


Photobucket
Primitive Snowmen


Photobucket
Primitive Mittens with cinnamon sticks and sweet annie inside

The little guys below are star snowmen covered with mica to look snowy.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa H said...

Very cute stuff! I didn't see a link to go to ebay...perhaps you could add that to the post so we can shop. I like the long skinny stockings, too cute!

Marrid66 said...

I love all the pictures. My favorite are the stockings.

Karen aka marrid66

Here On Columbia Avenue

Da Boss And Bryguy

4 Cats Make Me Crazy!

Kim said...

Your crafts are really cute!
Berriedreams
Love World Mall
The Learning Rock
Life In The Country
Front Page Info