Sunday, November 16, 2008

wish I could sleep...

It's 3 a.m. and the wind is howling outside. I couldn't lay in bed any longer-had to get up. Today was kind of a bust. We went to get supplies for crafts and that went okay, except we kind of forgot a few of the important things that we needed. I still have enough to start and can go somewhere locally this week to pick up the other stuff.

I'm really frustrated with Sprint. I called them on Friday to have my number changed to a local number since my old number was a Florida area code. The lady says it will be no problem and she changes the number and gives me a bunch of codes to program into my phone. Well, when she did that the phone said "initializing...this may take a few minutes." She hung up with me and I ended up calling back several hours later because it was still saying that. After 2 hours on the phone with tech they finally tell me that I will have to take my phone to the nearest Sprint store, which by the way, is a 45 minute drive in either direction. So, I head to the Sprint store today after the funeral that I attended earlier in the day. When I got to the store and started telling the guy that my phone was stuck on "initializing" I went to show him the phone and it seemed to be fixed. I still couldn't call out anywhere because he said that the Sprint towers were down. I tried the rest of the shopping trip to call home and to call my son's Sprint phone. It kept saying "the person you are trying to call isn't answering the phone". So, when I got home I figured out that it is my phone that isn't working-STILL! I've never had so much trouble with a company as I have with Sprint. I'm not exaggerating one bit. I was thinking about it yesterday and I've never investing so much of my time trying to get things straight with a company as I have with Sprint.

2 comments:

Lover Boy and Girl said...

Sprint is causing you so much trouble. Being their customer, they should be of help to you.

Anyway, I hope your phone will soon be fixed and that you can sleep well.

Take care always!

Life is good.

Unknown said...

Cell phone companies are the absolute worst! I've gotten in so many screaming/crying/cursing matches with them. And, I'm usually courteous on the phone realizing everyone has to make a living. But, with cell phone companies I learned unless you throw a fit, you won't get anywhere with them. Hope you got your problem worked out!