Thursday, August 14, 2008

$800 later

The yearly ritual really wasn't bad at all - except for the bite that it took out of the pocket book. School clothes shopping happened at Magic Mart, JCPenneys, Gabriel Bros., Elder-Beerman, American Eagle and Champs. The only thing left to do is purchase paper and pencils and all of that good stuff.

When I was a student I used to get so excited about the first day of school. Both kids are going to new schools and it really makes me nervous for them. I'm sure my daughter will do fine because she makes friends easily. My boy will do great too. This is his last year of high school and he knows some of the kids there because he attended K- 5 with them. I'm sure everything will work out well. I'm just an anxious mommy.

I'm trying to figure out what all I can do to speed my computer up. It's a Dell and only a year and a half old. I think I'm going to upload all of the pictures that are stored on my computer to either flickr or photobucket. I'm not sure which one is easier to use, but it will definitely take some time because I take a major amount of pictures and they are stored on my system.

No comments: