Sunday, August 10, 2008

de javu

It's kind of ironic the way life brings you back to places you've been before but swore you would never be again. Don't misunderstand me, there is certainly nothing wrong with my place in life right now. I feel safer now than I have in a long time, probably since I last left here. There is something comforting about being nestled between the mountains, down in the valley. I can look up and see the hills towering around me on all sides like a fortress and I feel peace.

Life's unexpected circumstances have made things necessary for me to move back to my mom's house with my two children. Although she doesn't like the events that transpired to cause this arrangement, my mother is tickled to death to have her babies back in the nest. Will we survive this? I'm sure we will with a little patience and a lot of prayer.

The kids will have to be enrolled in school next week and I will have to venture out and look for a J-O-B. Yuck! I had a good job that I loved and was really excited about getting started back to school. Tomorrow would actually be the day that I had to report back to work as a ninth grade teacher after having the summer off. Oh, well. I know the Lord had other plans and those plans will include a way for me to support my children. I'm too blessed to be stressed. Thank you, Jesus!

No comments: