Sunday, August 31, 2008

wiped out...

Okay, I'm so wiped out right now, it isn't even funny. We came home from camping a day early because it was just too hot to even do anything. There's nothing like having eight whiny kids to celebrate Labor Day with. So, we came home early to get laundry done and catch up on homework before we have to be back at school on Tuesday. It will feel so good to sleep in my own bed tonight. I've had my brains beat out by a two year old for the past two nights and I just don't think that I could have stood that another night.

My son turns 17 today. I can't believe it - just seems like yesterday that I was carrying him down the hall in the middle of the night to heat up a bottle. His gift of choice this year is the Samsung Instinct that Sprint has so I'm going to try to get that for him. Right now he has a Rokr with Alltel which is prepay and it doesn't work at my mom's house. I guess Alltel doesn't have any towers here or it may be because we are down in this valley. My Sprint works great here though, so hopefully we will be able to get the Instinct for him and he will get a lot of use out of it.

No comments: