Monday, September 01, 2008

Schick Intuition Plus

I don't know how I survived shaving my legs for the last 30 years without this little beauty. I absolutely love the Intuition Plus razor for women. This is a triple blade razor which is surrounded by a shave bar which lathers and moisturizes, while preparing your skin for the blades. The neat thing about this razor is that the blade pivots and so does the bar. So, at any angle, the cartridge is making contact with your skin and leaving it silky soft and smooth. The razor handle has rubberized pieces on the parts that your hand touches so it doesn't slip out of your hand when it gets wet.

I first bought this to try out at Wal Mart and I think that the razor and two cartridges was around $7 or $8. I get about three uses, shaving legs and underarms, out of one cartridge and a pack of three cartridges cost around $10. Some people might think that is a little pricey, but I think it is a deal, considering the smooth shave and ease of use of this design. I don't have to worry about stinging or cutting myself because that has simply never happened since I've been using this awesome razor. Oh, yeah, it comes in several different formulas, too - one is for sensitive skin and one is for dry skin. I think there might be another one too. I'm not sure. This razor comes with a suction hanger so that you can keep it from getting wet in the tub. The Schick Intuition Plus just does an awesome job and leaves your skin feeling great! Oh, yeah - I almost forgot. Fill out this form to
receive a free Schick® Intuition Plus® Soothing Moisture Razor infused with Milk & Honey!

No comments: