Saturday, September 13, 2008

I got an award! Yay me!!!



I got a cutesy tootsy blogger award from my blogging buddy over at The Geek's Girl. Go check out her blog - she has a really neat site! Hey, being married to a geek has to have it's perks. Thanks Jen for the award!

And now I would like to bestow this esteemed award on some other hard-working bloggers, who can be found at:

1. Cooda's Corner
2. The Cajun Blogger
3. Man - I Feel Like a Woman

Congratulations ladies on some fantastic blogging!

Here are the instructions for the preceding Brillante Weblog Premio award recipients:

1. Place the logo on your blog.

2. Link to the person who awarded you.

3. You can nominate up to 5 blogs.

4. You can then add their links to your blog.

5. Leave a message in the comment section to each nominee on their blog.




2 comments:

Cooda's Corner said...

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

Love the layout of your blog and the title. I am a country girl through and through so ya know :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award! I love your blog.