Sunday, September 07, 2008

it's that time again

Ugh! The dreaded fund raiser papers have started coming home again. I'm really not a fuddy duddy and I know that the money has to come from somewhere, but good grief! Who has time to fill out all of these postcards so that friends and family can be solicited? Not to mention, said friends and family get a little ticked when they're put on the spot with a fund raiser postcard that is signed "I love you" by the child that is trying to raise money. I would rather just donate $50. I know...I know. That wouldn't be possible for everyone to do. They need to try something different, too. They are doing the same ole thing that they did eight years ago when my son was in this grade.

1 comment:

Emily Retherford said...

Your blog is really cute I like it! This post is funny to me because I am the same way. In cheer we have fundraisers I don't let the kids do them I just pay the money. I don't have time for it and most of the time you end up buying the candy yourself! I'm adding you to google reader! TTYL