Monday, September 15, 2008

wordle.net

I found the neatest website! It's called wordle and it is oodles of fun to play with. You go to their website and copy and paste text into a box, then click save and it turns it into a colorful graphic. The words that appear the most in your text will be the largest words on the page. You can change the final layout and font until you get it just the way that you want it to be. I copied and pasted the description from this website and this is the final result:

...pretty neat, huh? This would be something that I would allow my students to use in the classroom - maybe as an option with a writing assignment.

2 comments:

J said...

Well I'll be wasting time on that site..lol! Thanks

GodsWordSays said...

That's fun - you can find such cool stuff online. Thanks for sharing!

In HIM,
Vicki