Wednesday, September 10, 2008

McCafe anyone?

I'm so excited! I just found out that our local McDonalds is jumping on the gourmet coffee band wagon and installing the equipment to have a McCafe. I don't really drink that much coffee, but I'm excited nonetheless. Our little hillbilly corner of the world is coming up! I actually worked at this McDonalds years ago when I was in college so I still know a few of the managers. Wonder if I could pull some strings and get an extra shot of whipped cream??? Hey! You can't blame a girl for trying!

2 comments:

J said...

I love McDonald's breakfasts. Especially the sausage biscuit w/egg. Not that healthy for ya, but delicious. I stopped by to say that I left you an award on my blog. Come on over to accept it. :)
The Geek's Girl

Anonymous said...

i enjoy everything the the McDonald's McCafe coffees except the goofy name