Tuesday, September 23, 2008

dancin' with a potty mouth

Did you see 'Dancing with the Stars' last night? Who knew Chloris Leachman would spew a string of profanities the way she did when the judges scored her? Great day lady! Have some respect for live tv! I do think that she is hilarious though. I watched her on Bonnie Hunt's new daytime show and she was a hoot. Bonnie kept telling her not to get close to the edge of the stage because she was afraid that Chloris would fall, which made Leachman a little mad. She went and pranced around the edge and laid on the floor just to spite Bonnie. Wow! I hope I'm that agile when I'm 82. I didn't think she danced bad at all to be an octogenarian. I guess the judges expect more even at that age! We'll see tonight who gets booted. I bet it will be Susan Lucci. She only scored 14 which really surprised me...not that the score surprised me, but I thought she would be a better dancer. Sorry Erica! I still love ya, though!

1 comment:

J said...

Chloris Leachman is a hoot..LOL!! I also hope I'm that agile when I'm her age. I love her and Susan. I mean who doesn't love Erica Kane? LOL!