Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Claim your money!

I ran across this website that helps connect folks with money that is due them. The site is missingmoney.com . Apparently there is a database of unclaimed monies kept and you can go there and put your name and state in to check and see if any money is due to you. Sometimes people have utilities deposits and such that should have been refunded to them that they don't know about. I saw a couple on there where McDonalds owed people money so I guess that might be where they didn't pick up their final check or something. I put my name as well as the names of all of my family members in, but nothing came up. Anyway, mosey on over there and see if you have any missing money!

3 comments:

deb said...

Cool website! I never even knew that one existed. Thanks for posting. I am off to see what I can find.

Kim said...

I'll definately have to check and see if I have money there!
Kim
www.kimmiskrazyworld.com
www.flippingadventures.com
www.busybeevillage.com

Karen and Gerard said...

Thanks, I'll check it out and give you some link love on my blog (http://www.zemeks.blogspot.com) in my "What I learned This Week" post that I'll post on Saturday.