Monday, September 08, 2008

Calms Forte

Has it been a while since you've had a good night's sleep? Try Hyland's Calms Forte. It's a homeopathic formulation to relieve occasional sleeplessness. It is a 100% natural stress reliever that doesn't have the potential for side effects like so many of the prescription and over the counter sleep aids. It's safe enough for children, too. Just give half the dose. That's actually the reason that I made my initial purchase. I had been allowing my nine year old to stay up late during the summer, so when school started she had a difficult time falling asleep. Given this medication 1/2 to 1 hour prior to bedtime she relaxes and falls asleep quickly after getting tucked in. I feel very confident that Hyland's Calms Forte can give her a peaceful, restful night.


No comments: