Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tension Tamer

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly Celestial Seasonings tension tamer herbal tea can melt away the days battle scars. I simply love the stuff. My daughter even drinks it. I had been drinking it to help ease into nighttime mode, but recently purchased sleepytime tea for that. The tension tamer has eleuthero (new name for Siberian Ginseng), peppermint, cinnamon, ginger, chamomile, west indian lemongrass, licorice, catnip and tilia flowers. It has a wonderful lemon and peppermint taste. The sleepytime tea is made of chamomile, spearmint, west indian lemongrass, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn berries and rosebuds. This one is really spearminty. We love them both! It doesn't matter how wound up my nine year old daughter is - she will calm down and drift off to sleep with either of the delicious mixes of herbal tea. They are both excellent stress busters!

2 comments:

cyedrysek said...

Hey Lisa, I tried the Tension Tamer tea, because I thought "Who doesn't need help with that?" I was soooo buzzed and shakey and couldn't stop moving, so I looked up eleuthero on the internet to see what exactly I had just drank. Seems I can't handle Siberian Ginseng. Just thought I would throw this out there for others who might have the same problems.

Lisa said...

Wow! I never imagined it doing something like that! I guess everyone's metabolism is different. Sorry 'bout that!